Garry's blog tests

A blog about garry harper and what his work is about

Search

Menus

  • Home

Labels

  • Commissions
  • painting
  • Portrait

Links that I like:

  • Wonderful Scottish Artist

About Me

My photo
Garry
View my complete profile

Garry Harper

more stuff about his artwork

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ▼  2011 (4)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • Liking where I am
      • London - Affordable Art Fair
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (1)
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.
Powered by Blogger.

London - Affordable Art Fair

  • 08:45
Great being down in London again. Pleased to say I managed to do quite well (big thank you to all who bought my work!). A little celebration was in order, courtesy of Joe. Went down too well.

    Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Newer Post Older Post
      Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

      Popular Posts